Klaudd is finest and exclusive body waxing studio. We bring experience and professionalism to the art of all type waxing. Just book your appointment online.
Striking fear into the heart of your unwanted fuzz, waxing is one of the most effective and widely-used hair removal treatments. It’s used all over the body: for swiftly removing large areas of hair like the legs, and also in smaller areas, like the bikini line, where waxing softer regrowth is preferable to razor-blade bristles.
Waxing is a non-permanent treatment, but because the hair is pulled out from the root, it lasts much longer than shaving. Typically, the hair will grow back after two to eight weeks, though if you continue to wax for a couple of years you’ll notice that your hairs become few and far between in the area you’re waxing.
There are a few different types of waxing treatment: hot wax is very effective at removing even the strongest, curliest hair; cool wax can be a bit sticky and therefore not quite as effective, but is kinder to sensitive skin; sugaring is often seen as a form of waxing because the method is similar, but instead of using wax, a sugary paste is applied – it’s not applied hot and doesn’t stick to the skin as much as wax does, so it’s thought to be kinder to skin.
Your therapist will ask you to lie on a treatment bed in order to get better access to the area you’re having waxed. The wax, or sugaring paste, is spread on your skin in small areas (larger areas if you’re having your legs, back or chest done), using a spatula. Then, a paper or cloth strip is smoothed on and whipped off in the opposite direction to your hair growth, taking the wax and your hair with it. This is repeated until all of the area has been covered. If there are any stray hairs that managed to escape the wax, your therapist will use tweezers to take them out, leaving you with perfectly hairless skin.
Waxing is considered to be the most effective method for removing unwanted hairs from practically any part of the body. Waxing is the epilating method which ensures complete removal of hair shafts from underneath surface of the skin. Waxing is also one of the long lasting temporary hair removal methods. There are various other benefits of waxing discussed later in this article.
Generally it is observed that it takes almost 3-8 weeks for new hair to grow back in the waxed area. The major advantage of waxing is that any body parts like face, eyebrow, underarms, arms, legs, bikini line, etc. can be waxed.
Some of the waxing benefits are listed below:
- Long Lasting Smooth and Silky Skin: As told above waxing removes hair from the roots hence it takes longer time for new hair to grow back. Though the duration of growth of new hair varies from person to person and skin types but generally it is observed that it takes around 3-8 weeks. Waxing ensures long periods of smooth, silky and hair free skin.
- Reduced Skin Damage: As compared to other hair removing techniques like creams or shaving, waxing does not have negative effect on your skin. Most commonly observed skin damages associated with other hair removal methods are pigmentation, cuts or bad smelling skin. Even the wax used for the process is 100% natural hence the chances of reaction due to harsh chemicals are zero.
- Softer and Finer Body Hair: After waxing the new hair that grows back are soft and fine. The other advantage of waxing is that it does not causes ugly stubble which is usually associated with shaving.
- Exfoliation: Besides removing unwanted body hairs waxing also rejuvenate skin and removes dead skin cells. So it can be said that indirectly it serves the function of skin exfoliation.
- Diminishes Hair Growth: Repeated and regular waxing diminishes hair growth. Gradually you will observe sparse and scanty hair growth which might even lead to complete cessation of hair growth.
- Cost Efficient: As compared to other hair removing techniques waxing is the most cost efficient method.
|Lower back woman||£6.99|
|Belly button area||£4.99|